Pat and Brian ramble on... and on... and on. Here’s what they ramble on: Lou Scheimer passed on, Star Wars Ganta rap turns 12, Michael Arndt writing no Star Wars no mo’, Captain America has a trailer, Bryan Singer talks and people listen, ExpendaBelles might suck expendaballs, the ever hard to pronouce Scheich makes a deal with DC for figures, and I’m Ron Burgandy? Show Link
- In Memoriam: Lou Scheimer
- Celebrating 12 Years of the STAR WARS Gangsta Rap
- Michael Arndt is off STAR WARS: EPISODE VII and J.J. Abrams and Lawrence Kasdan are now scripting!
- Marvel Developing A Group Of 4 New TV Series And A Mini-Series For Streaming And Cable Release
- The Captain America: The Winter Soldier Trailer is Here!
- Bryan Singer Answers Fans' Questions About X-Men: Days of Future Past
- Will Meryl Streep, Cameron Diaz and Milla Jovovich be ExpendaBelles?
- WARNER BROS. CONSUMER PRODUCTS ENTERS INTO FIRST-OF-ITS-KIND GLOBAL PARTNERSHIP WITH INDUSTRY LEADER SCHLEICH FOR DC COMICS FIGURINES
- Beeline Creative Announces Wave 2 of Retro “Anchorman” Figures