DC lies to a 7th grader. Shia LeBeouf publicly retires from public life. The untold story of the Fantastic Four is finally being told. Michael Douglas is Hank Pym. JoGoLo (or whatever) is still someday Dream. “Gotham” is going to follow the “Smallville” template. NBC wants to pilot starring Constantine.
- DC Comics Tells 7th Grader Its Movies Sell More Than Marvel’s
- Shia LaBeouf announces retirement following plagiarism flak
- Trailer for Documentary DOOMED! The Untold Story of Roger Corman's The Fantastic Four
- Official: Michael Douglas Is Hank Pym In Ant-Man, And He's (Apparently) The Villain - UPDATE
- Joseph Gordon-Levitt Talks Big Screen Adaptation of Sandman
- Fox's Gotham TV Series to Include Classic Batman Villains
- NBC Orders Constantine Pilot
- Funko/Super 7 Buffy The Vampire Slayer Series 1 ReAction Figure Line-Up Announced
- Mattel Asks MOTU Fans To Start Planning For 2015 Subs.