Amazon premiere pushed back beyond the fall. Paul Giamatti might be Rhino in Amazing Spider-Man 2. Brendon Connelly has come up whith another crazy Star Trek Into Darkness conspiracy. Django Unchained figures pulled from eBay. Michael Dorn wants to star in a new Star Trek show. Jimmy Olsen might be Jenny Olsen in Man of Steel. Either way, the toys will suck. Oh, and J.J. Abrams will be directing the next Star Wars movie. What do all these things have in common? Structure? Gibberish? Yes. Seriously, don't go to DragonCon, you pervert.
- SRBissette.com - A Modest Proposal…
- Handmade Lantern Corps Rings Are Like Mood Rings for Geeks!
- Wonder Woman Drama Amazon Won't Premiere This Fall
- Paul Giamatti Up for Rhino Role in The Amazing Spider-Man 2
- Star Trek Villain Spoiler? Is This Benedict Cumberbatch's Character Introducing Himself By Name - His Real Name?
- Star Wars Is Being Kick-Started with Dynamite
- 3D Re-Releases of Star Wars: Episode II and Episode III Cancelled
- Django Unchained Figure Auctions Pulled From eBay
- Michael Dorn Confirms He’s Working on a ‘Star Trek: Captain Worf’ TV Series
- Man Of Steel's Jimmy Olsen Looks... Different Now
- New Man of Steel Toy Images