Agent Coulson Lives! Or so they say... Masters of the Universe gets a new writer, Mattel might make toys, and we might like them. Ant-Man gets a release date, Hugo Weaving doesn't like you people, and Stan Lee Media just remembered it owns Disney's new characters. Captain Action!
- MASTERS OF THE UNIVERSE Gets A New Writer
- NYCC 2012: Clamp Champ, NA He-Man and Castle Grayskull Revealed!
- Agent Coulson Confirmed To Star In ABC's 'S.H.I.E.L.D.' TV Series
- Ant-Man Gets a Release Date!
- Hugo Weaving Doesn't Want to be Red Skull Again
- Stan Lee Media Sues Disney for Ownership of Marvel Characters
- NYCC 2012 CAPTAIN ACTION – NEW DC LICENSE, ALSO MARVEL’S IRON MAN , WOLVERINE