Pat and Brian say goodbye to the legendary Casey Kasem. Harrison Ford broke his ankle. Angry Birds is set to transform into something awesome. DC's upcoming movies leaked, with some surprising casting choices. Marvel announced casting for Daredevil. Pat has an update on the Legends of Cthulhu Kickstarter, and Brian pronounces "Cthulhu" correctly. Finally, Mattel once again has the DC license. What will they do with it?
- Casey Kasem Has Passed Away
- Harrison Ford could be off 'Star Wars VII' set for eight weeks due to broken ankle
- 'Angry Birds Transformers' will pit Autobirds against Deceptihogs
- Wonder Woman, Shazam and Green Lantern/Flash Team-Up Projects Rumored!
- Jason Momoa to Play Aquaman in BATMAN V SUPERMAN: DAWN OF JUSTICE?
- Marvel's DAREDEVIL — Vincent D'Onofrio Cast as Kingpin
- X-MEN: APOCALYPSE Takes Place 10 Years After DAYS OF FUTURE PAST
- The DC Comics Band-Aid Project To Bring Back The Pre-52?
- April O'Neil TMNT 2014 Figure Official Photos
- Legends of Cthulhu Retro Action Figure Toy Line by Warpo
- Warner Bros. and Mattel Extend Deal for DC Comics, Movies and TV Shows